A fantastic opportunity has arisen for casual and full time Bar Attendants at our 4 star hotel in Dunkeld.
Job Type: Full-time.
- Serve drinks and snacks by way of both bar and table service.
- Welcome all customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer care and service.
- Ensure that the bar, tables and chairs are kept clear and clean at all times.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels on the bar shelves and fridges.
- Preparation and service of drinks/cocktails/coffees etc.
- Process cash, card and room charge payments.
- Previous experience of working in a hotel environment or in a similar bar role is preferred, but this is not essential as full training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Must have a passion for working with people and a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Smart in appearance.
- Reliable and a good timekeeper.
- Flexible in terms of working hours as the role requires evening and weekend work.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, we will be unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.