A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie at our 4 star hotel in Dunkeld.
Job Type: Full-time.
- You will be responsible for supervising staff.
- Ensuring high levels of food preparation to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
- Assisting with food cost controls.
- Ensuring all food preparation meets standards.
- Preparing mis-en-place for all relevant menus.
- Keeping all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination.
- Assisting Head Chef and Sous Chef in training of all staff in compliance.
- Ensuring food is stored correctly.
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Basic food hygiene certificate.
- Strong coaching skills and ability and desire to motivate the team.
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
- Rosette experience is not essential but would be advantageous.