A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Concierge / Hotel Porter at our 4 star hotel in Dunkeld. The hours will be five days from seven working early and late shifts.
Job Type: Full-time.
- Assist guests with luggage and support the front desk with guest check-ins and check-outs.
- Provide guests good knowledge of local area and attractions.
- Maintain the hotel entrance and car park areas.
- Light cleaning.
- Collect guests and staff from various locations, using hotel people carrier.
- Assist other departments such as housekeeping and dining room when required.
- Previous experience of working in a hotel environment or in a similar role would be preferred but is not essential.
- We are looking for a concierge who is passionate about hospitality and customer service, has an outgoing personality, is dedicated to the role, has a passion for working with people and has a positive, enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Aged over 24 to comply with car insurance policy.
- Flexible in terms of hours as will be required to work evenings and weekends.
- Able to work occasional night shift to cover holidays.