A wonderful opportunity has arisen for Food and Beverage Assistants at our 4 star hotel in Dunkeld.
Job Type: Full-time and casual.
- Welcome and greet all guests and visitors to the dining room.
- Assist in the set up of the dining room, ensuring all tables and back of house areas are prepared.
- Provide service of breakfast, lunch and dinner; allocating guests to their tables, offering menus, taking orders, serving food and drinks and clearing tables etc.
- Provide support to the bar and events departments.
- Deliver consistent, exceptional service in line with hotel standards and procedures.
- Answer guest menus queries, and offer guidance and recommendations.
- Light cleaning.
- Carry out any additional duties as requested by the dining room manager.
- Previous experience in a similar role or environment is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Professional and proactive approach to guest service.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible in terms of working hours as the role will require working early mornings, evenings and weekends.