A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time Food and Beverage Assistant at our 4 star Hotel in Dunkeld.
- Welcome and greet all guests and visitors to the Restaurant and the Hotel.
- To assist in the set up in the restaurant before service, ensuring all required items are stocked and ready.
- Provide service of breakfast, lunch and dinner; allocating guests to their tables, offer menus, take orders, serve food and beverages and clear tables etc.
- Carry out food and beverage duties in the Garden Restaurant, Bar and Events Department including Weddings, Anniversaries and Conferences.
- Responsible for all payments received and monies in your possession from food service.
- Deliver consistent, exceptional service in line with the luxury standards.
- Answer guest and visitor queries of menus and offer guidance and recommendations
- Ensuring the restaurant environment is always maintained and cleaned to a high standard both during and after service.
- To carry out any additional duties required by the Dining Room and Bar Manager.
- Previous experience in a similar role or environment is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- A professional and proactive approach to guest service.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible in terms of working hours as the role will require working early mornings, evenings and weekends.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide a fantastic employee benefits package which includes recommend a friend scheme, free meals when on duty, free use of leisure facility, friends & family discounts on accommodation and food/refreshments at the hotel.
Dunkeld House Hotel boasts an unrivalled experience of Scottish country living. Our four-star luxury hotel sits on 280 acres of well-maintained and natural woodland and overlooks the wide and fast-flowing River Tay. We have 98 bedrooms, gym, spa facilities and pool and a selection of conference and event facilities to accommodate weddings, private functions and business service.