A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Casual Leisure Attendant / Instructor at our 4 star hotel in Dunkeld.
Job Type: Part-time.
- Assist and supervise guests and members in their use of the facilities, including pool, gym and sauna.
- Deal with membership enquiries and process payments and associated membership letters.
- Promote and sell Club Memberships and provide product and treatment information i.e spa package deals.
- If in receipt of the appropriate training; conduct a variety of classes such as; Circuits, Abs and Core and Aqua Aerobics.
- Water test and maintain water treatment within operating Chlorine/ Bromine and PH ranges.
- Carrying out regular routine inspections and safety checks of the pool and health and fitness equipment.
- Maintain hygiene, safety and fire standards within the work area in adherence with safety matters and all legal requirements in order to ensure the health and safety of guests, members and associates.
- Carry out regular checks for cleanliness of all areas of the leisure club and to complete daily tasks within the department when on shift.
- Ensure that all health and safety regulations are adhered to.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Recognised life guarding qualification.
- First aid qualification would be desirable.
- Passionate about hospitality and customer service and an outgoing personality.
- Flexible approach to working as you will be required to work some evenings and weekends.