From £59 per person
- Spa day in Dunkeld House Hotel
- Two treatments 25 minute treatements
- Two course lunch & glass of fizz included
- Beautiful Perthshire surroundings
There’s something particularly special about going to a spa day in a scenic area of Scotland.
Pulling up the driveway past the manicured lawns to our beautiful hotel, slipping into the pool with the surrounding countryside outside; it feels like a holiday.
Areas don’t come more scenic than Perthshire and hotels don’t come more beautiful than Dunkeld House Hotel; once the summer house of the 7th Duke of Atholl, our four star hotel sits among 280 acres of natural woodland and overlooks the River Tay.
Our spa is slick and modern with floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the Craigvinean Hills.
There are two options for this offer:
Option one is for one person to have a choice of two 25 minute spa treatments with a two course lunch, a glass of fizz and full use of the leisure facilities. Option two is the same deal but for two people.
The treatments available for selection as part of the spa day include an express facial, an express back, neck and shoulder massage, a body scrub and a file and polish on fingers or toes.
To book call 01350 728372
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid until 31st July 2018.
- Available Sunday to Thursday.
- Fridays and Saturdays can be booked for a £15 supplement.
- Access to the leisure facilities is available between 10am and 5pm. Facilities include heated indoor pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool spa bath.
- Lunch is bookable between noon and 4pm.
- Choose 2 x 25 minute treatments from the following: Ishga express facial, Ishga express back, neck and shoulder massage, Ishga body scrub, file and polish on fingers and toes.
- Overall experience lasts around 2.5 hours.
- There is a supplement of £7 per person for hire of robe and slippers.
- Advance telephone booking of at least 24 hours required before spa day and lunch.
- Groups cannot book and receive treatments at the same time.
- Some treatments may not be suitable for people who are pregnant, breastfeeding, suffering from cancer or who have a shellfish allergy – please check with our team before booking.
- Offer is subject to availability and allocation.
- 50% booking charge for every appointment made. If appointments are cancelled within 48 hours then a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow completion of your personal client record card. If you do arrive late to your treatment, there will be no extension to the treatment booked. An alternative may be offered within the time limit.