Welcome 2018 in spectacular Scottish style at Dunkeld House Hotel in a beautiful forest by the River Tay.
Enjoy our sumptuous gala dinner and dance the night away with our ceilidh band!
Join us for our three-night New Year Break. From £382 per room per night, arriving on 30 December.
30 DECEMBER HIGHLIGHTS
- Afternoon tea on arrival
- Dinner in the Riverside Restaurant, where the pianist will be playing
- The famous all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast
- Drinks reception, with a piper playing to set the mood
- Black tie gala dinner with a ceilidh band
- Toast at midnight, with stovies served, too
NEW YEAR’S DAY HIGHLIGHTS
- Full Scottish breakfast
- New year’s day dinner, in the Riverside Restaurant, where the pianist will be playing
Terms and Conditions
Add an additional night’s stay for £60 per adult including dinner, bed and breakfast up to 30 December or from 2 January. Adult rates are per room including dinner, bed and breakfast and are based on two adults sharing a standard room or twin room. Upgrades are available at a supplement to Double Plus, Deluxe Rooms or Suites.
Children’s rates for New Year at Dunkeld House apply.
Children under 11 years and under, sharing a room with parents are charged at £55 per child per night. Children aged 12–17 years sharing a room with parents are charged at £80 per child per night. Children staying in their own room are charged at 100% of first room.