Enjoy a Scottish Summer in the Perthshire countryside. Dunkeld House Hotel’s location on the banks of the River Tay in the heart of Big Tree Country makes it perfect for a Summer escape to Scotland.
Head to the great outdoors with a variety of activities on the estate from fishing, quad biking, walking and clay pigeon shooting.
Alternatively, indulge in som al fresco dining on our outdoor terrace, soaking up the sunshine with a chilled drink in hand.
- Full Scottish breakfast buffet
- 2 course dinner
- Glass of fizz on arrival
- Use of our leisure facilities
From only £139 per room per night!
Terms and Conditions:
- From price is based on stays from Sunday – Thursday. A £10 per person supplement applies on a Friday and Saturday. Rate may vary throughout the offer
- Offer is subject to availability and based on two people sharing a double or twin room.
- Valid for stays from 17th June to 31st August 2018
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking, no refunds or amendments permitted.
- We strongly advise that guests make dinner reservations for our Riverside Restaurant at the time of booking to avoid disappointment, especially on Fridays and Saturdays