Take time out to unwind with Dunkeld House Hotel. Our stunning tranquil setting is the perfect location for a Scottish Spa Break. Relax, revive and restore in our newly refurbished spa. Wine and dine in the Riverside Restaurant with breath-taking views over the River Tay and complete your stay with a Full Scottish Breakfast.
1 night from £239 per room
2 nights from £398 per room.
- Chocolate dipped strawberries in your room for arrival
- Teas & cake each day
- 1 x 60 minute treatment or 2 x 30 minute spa treatments per person (the choice of a full body massage or full Ishga facial, or express facial plus BNS massage)
- 3 course Dinner each evening (supplements may apply)
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning
- Complimentary use of our Health Club
- 10% off additional pre-booked spa treatments
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Car Parking
**Upgraded rooms available from £25 per room per night
To book call 01350 727771 and quote SPA
Or book online using the BOOK NOW button
Please check during booking if there is availability for treatments as it is essential that these are booked as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
**Want to book 5 rooms or more – call and quote GROUPSPA and receive free welcome drinks for your group and a complimentary upgrade for the organiser!
Terms and Conditions
- Full prepayment is required at time of booking. Rate is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- From prices are based on a double or twin room midweek in January, February, March, November and December.
- From prices April – June are £259 for 1 night and £438 for 2 nights.
- From prices July – October are £279 for 1 night and £478 for 2 nights.
- A £30 per room per night supplement applies on Friday & Saturday.
- Package is subject to availability and prices may vary.
Please ensure that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow completion of your personal client record card. If you do arrive late for your treatment, there will be no extension to the treatment booked. An alternative may be offered within the time limit.
Prior to any treatments being carried out, all clients must complete a client record card, which asks about your medical history. In certain circumstances it may not be possible to receive the treatment you have requested. An alternative treatment may be offered after consultation with the Therapist.