Looking for that little bit of luxury, celebrating a special occasion? We have the perfect spa break just for you. Indulge in Afternoon Tea, complete with a glass of fizz and enjoy spa treatments using products from the Ishga Skincare range. Rejuvenate your body, relax your mind and indulge yourself in the luxurious surroundings here in the Perthshire countryside.
1 night from £319 per room
2 nights from £478
- Chocolate dipped strawberries in your room for arrival
- Afternoon Tea with a glass of fizz on day 1
- Tea & cake on day 2
- 1 x 90 minutes treatment per person (the choice of a full body massage or facial plus a BNS or express facial)
- 3 course dinner each evening (supplements may apply)
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning
- Complimentary use of our Health Club
- 10% off additional pre-booked spa treatments
- Complementary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Car Parking
**Upgraded rooms available from £25 per room per night
To book call 01350727771 and quote LUXURYSPA
Please check during booking if there is availability for treatments as it is essential that these are booked as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Terms and Conditions
- Full prepayment is required at time of booking. Rate is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- From prices are based on a double or twin room midweek in January, February, March, November and December.
- From prices April – June are £339 for 1 night and £518 for 2 nights.
- From prices July – October are £359 for 1 night and £558 for 2 nights.
- A £30 per room per night supplement applies on Friday and Saturday.
- Package is subject to availability and prices may vary.
Please ensure that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow completion of tour personal client record card. If you do arrive late for your treatment, there will be no extension to the treatment booked. An alternative may be offered within the time limit.
Prior to any treatments being carried out, all clients must complete a client record card, which asks about your medical history. In certain circumstances it may not be possible to receive the treatment you have requested. An alternative treatment may be offered after consultation with the Therapist.