We invite you to celebrate Christmas with us in the Scottish Highlands, just a short walk from the charming village of Dunkeld.
Join us for a truly relaxing three night break filled with mouth-watering food, sparkling entertainment and breath-taking surroundings.
From £412.50 per person arriving on Christmas Eve.
CHRISTMAS EVE HIGHLIGHTS
Scottish piper on arrival
Dunkeld Afternoon Tea in the Riverside Restaurant
3 course dinner accompanied by our resident pianist
CHRISTMAS DAY HIGHLIGHTS
Full Scottish breakfast
Christmas Lunch in the Riverside Restaurant
Light evening buffet accompanied by our resident pianist
BOXING DAY HIGHLIGHTS
Full Scottish breakfast
Local whisky, gin and Highland Chocolatier tasting
3 course dinner followed by a live band
THURSDAY 27TH DECEMBER
Start the day with a full Scottish breakfast before we bid you a fond farewell
Terms and Conditions
For our Christmas and Hogmanay packages, £100 per person deposit is required at the time of booking with the remaining balance to be paid by October 31st 2019. Please note the remaining balance will automatically be taken from the card used to make the booking.
2. For our Festive Party Nights packages a 25% deposit is required at time of booking with the remaining balance to be paid by October 31st 2019. The remaining balance will automatically be taken from the card used to make the booking. A rooming list is due 2 weeks before the Festive Party Night reservation.
3. Festive Lunch bookings for groups of 6 and above require a £10 per person deposit.
4. All payments received, including deposits, are non-refundable and nontransferable.
5. If the final amount is not settled in advance the hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking.
6. All prices shown are inclusive of VAT, but may be subject to changes of rate and any other relevant taxes/levies at the current prevailing rate in force on the date of the event.
7. Prices are per person inclusive of dinner, bed and breakfast and are based on two adults sharing a standard room or a twin room. Upgrades are available at a supplement. Single supplements available on request
8. Children’s residential rates for Christmas and Hogmanay at Dunkeld House Hotel apply. Children aged 0-4 sharing a room with adults stay and dine for free. Children aged 5-15 years sharing a room with adults are charged at £75.00 per night. Children aged 16 and over will be charged as an adult. Children staying in their own room are charged at 100% of first room.
9. No additional food or beverage of any kind is permitted to be brought into the hotel by guests.
10. The hotel reserves the right to amend festive programme details, which shall be dependent on numbers.
11. If you have any specific dietary requirements, our Events Team will be delighted to assist. Please ask for details at time of booking. Special dietary
requirements must be notified at least 14 days prior to your arrival date.
12. All rates are subject to availability.
13. All bookings are accepted as being subject to the hotel’s full Terms & Conditions available on request, and are subject to the laws of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. For a full copy of the hotel’s Terms &
Conditions please visit www.dunkeldhousehotel.co.uk.
14. Christmas Party Nights at Dunkeld House Hotel are for over 18s only.
15. For spa treatments, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking for every appointment made. The deposit is non-refundable if cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment.