HIGHLAND OFFROAD QUAD TREKS
Try quad-biking with Highland Offroad, located here at the hotel. Whatever your ability, the experienced instructors will put you at ease and make sure you have an enjoyable and exhilarating experience. There is something for everyone, whether you are looking for a family fun day out, an adventure for a group of friends or a corporate event. With access to over 280 acres of highland estate, not only will you have fun, but you will enjoy some of Perthshire’s finest scenery and wildlife along the way.
The adventure starts on the assault course where you will tackle camel-back humps, cobbles and steep hillsides, later moving into the forest where you will experience wide-open tracks and narrow woodland paths. Quad treks are suitable for children over the age of 12 if accompanied by an adult.
- Treks currently run from April to September, on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, four times a day (9.30am, 11am, 1.30 pm and 3pm).
- Treks are for a maximum of 4 people from the same party, for adults and children aged 12 or over.
- Helmets are supplied, but waterproofs are not. Guests are advised to dress adequately for the activity and Scottish climate.
- All quads, helmets and equipment are cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- Dunkeld House Hotel guests will receive a 15% discount off Quad Treks.
Please book by phoning Highland Offroad on 01350 727720. All quad treks must be booked and paid for in advance.
LAND ROVER EXPERIENCE SCOTLAND
Enjoy a fun-filled off-road driving adventure with Land Rover Experience Scotland. With expert instruction, you will have the opportunity to drive a latest model Land Rover through some of Highland Perthshire’s most spectacular and rugged off-road terrain.
Your experience begins at the Land Rover Experience Centre at Butterstone Loch, just four miles from the hotel. You will experience a warm Scottish welcome from the team before heading off with your instructor to the nursery slopes, assault course and forest tracks within Dunkeld Park.
Extend your Experience to a full day and the afternoon will be spent putting newly-found skills to the text on one of the nearby highland estates. Land Rover Experience Scotland currently has access to over 150 miles of private off-road tracks.
You can book anything from a 1-hour taster to a full day adventure (which includes a delicious lunch by the loch). Each Experience is for one to three drivers and each driver needs a valid driving licence. You may also want to bring a camera – the scenery and wildlife are outstanding – and clothing suited to the Scottish climate.
Land Rover Experience Information:
- Now running Thursdays to Mondays, instead of 7 days a week.
- To ensure physical distancing instructors will instruct from outside of the car, not inside.
- Dunkeld House Hotel guests will receive a 15% discount off Land Rover Experience Days.