The tranquil setting of our country house estate is the perfect place to revive with a relaxing spa break.
2 nights from £275 per person
- 1 x 55-minute ishga treatment per person per day
- Spa gift to take home
- Light spa lunch each day with a glass of Prosecco
- 2-course dinner each evening
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning
- Complimentary use of the Spa facilities*
- 10% off additional pre-booked spa treatments
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Car Parking
Treatments included are:
- All wrapped up for winter ishga seaweed body wrap 55-mins
- Hot stone back massage with a choice of ishga body scrub or leg and foot massage.
Upgraded rooms available from £25 per room per night.
*Our gym, pool and spa pool are open, however, the steam room and sauna will remain closed until we receive guidance as to when these facilities can reopen. Please visit our spa page for full details.
Click BOOK NOW to search for availability. Please select ‘Best Available Rates’ under ‘Other Rate Options’ to ensure all available dates are shown.
Terms & Conditions:
*NEW MORE FLEXIBLE TERMS. For bookings to arrive before 31st March 2021 a Credit/Debit Card is required to guarantee this reservation. Full prepayment will be taken 72 hours prior to arrival. Please advise of changes 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid full charge.
From prices are based on a double or twin room midweek.
A £20 per room per night supplement applies on Friday & Saturday.
Package is subject to availability and prices may vary.
Please ensure that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment to allow completion of your personal
client record card. If you do arrive late for your treatment, there will be no extension to the treatment
booked. An alternative may be offered within the time limit.
Prior to any treatments being carried out, all clients must complete a client record card, which asks
about your medical history. In certain circumstances it may not be possible to receive the treatment you
have requested. An alternative treatment may be offered after consultation with the Therapist.