Relax and unwind with this amazing spa break surrounded nature and tranquillity at our country house hotel. Enjoy an Afternoon Tea with a glass of prosecco, one 50-minute Spa treatment, two-course dinner in our Riverside Restaurant each evening, followed by a full Scottish breakfast both mornings.
2 nights from £269.00 per person
- 2-night stay
- 1 45-minute treatment – choose one of the treatments below:
- Dunkeld House full body massage – a traditional massage designed to ease tension relieve stress and promote a general sense of wellbeing
- Indian head massage – using eastern massage techniques to relieve stress from the tissue muscles and joints of the neck shoulder and head
- Upgrade to a 55-minute ishga treatment from our spa menu for an additional £20
- Afternoon Tea with a glass of Prosecco
- 2-course dinner each evening in the Riverside Restaurant
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- Complimentary use of leisure facilities*
- 10% off additional pre-booked spa treatments
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary car parking
*Our gym, pool and spa pool are open, however, the steam room and sauna remain closed until government restrictions allow them to reopen. Please visit our spa page for full details.
Upgrade your room from £25 per night
Click BOOK NOW to search for availability. Please select ‘Best Available Rates’ under ‘Other Rate Options’ to ensure all available dates are shown.
Terms and Conditions
Full prepayment is required 14 days prior to arrival. Please note the payment will automatically be taken from the card used to make the booking.
Payments are non-refundable and are non-transferable, except in the event of hotel closure or inability to travel due to Government COVID-19 restrictions; in these circumstances, a refund or credit towards a change of date will be permitted.
Price is based on the lowest available rate. Rate may vary throughout the offer. Supplements apply in peak periods.
The £20 upgrade to have a 55-minute ishga treatment is to be paid directly to the Spa.
Spa treatments must be booked via email or telephone at time of booking.
A £10 per person supplement applies on a Friday and Saturday.
Offer is subject to availability and based on two people sharing a double or twin room and may vary.
**To help us manage the guest dining experience and ensure physical distancing, guests are required to book a time for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please let us know at the time of booking or by emailing email@example.com and we can arrange this for you.
Please only arrive at the time of your appointment. If you arrive late for your treatment, there will be no extension to the treatment booked. An alternative may be offered within the time limit.
Prior to any treatments being carried out, all clients must complete a client record card, which asks about your medical history. In certain circumstances, it may not be possible to receive the treatment you have requested. An alternative treatment may be offered after consultation with the therapist.
Please visit our COVID-19 Information page for details on what to expect during your stay.